Worldwide Outreach Teaching School
Meiman Lai Saidi
Would You Like to Live in A Rain?
Many people told me that we are living in a desert of California, it is really too hot, no rain; would you like to live in a rain? We can creat rain in our life, by meditating the words of God; forgiving each others; praising others by saying good words; helping others and praise God’s blessing always. So many ways can create so much cloud in the sky, the rain will fall down blessing like a big rain (台語: 祝福若落大雨); such as Pastor Joel said, then, you are living in a rain.
- Always Thanks: You never complain no rain, if you are keep praising God, by saying, “Thanks God for the good day; thanks God for giving me ticket instead of giving me an excellent; thanks God that I lost my job, then you will give me better job; thanks God for giving me a tuff wife or tuff mother, so I have learned to keep clean all the time; Thanks God for giving me a tuff husband who always encouraging me. Praise God! For Example, there was a man in Old Testament, he never discouraged no rain, on the seven times the researcher returned and said to him that still no rain, he switch over into praise; finally, the Supreme Being, Ruler could not keep the rain any more, the rain fell down blessing like abundantly (台語: 祝福若落大雨).
- Always Praise: When you praise God, the cloud beginning to get heavier and fall. Lord thanks that my children are healthy; Lord just thank you that I am still alive. A cloud can hold so much, when you are giving serving, helping , the cloud will go up, for the favor to go up, you must stay praise, that cloud following you, that is the cloud of blessing, making sure. Mother Lai had problem in her neck, she was suffering for the neck pain, like needles in her born of neck, I don’t know the medical name so I called it ‘Needly-Borns in her neck’, still she taught the Arts Crafts during the summer camp; when we asked her how do you feel? She said, ‘Praise God! Thanks God!’ And because the gracious hand of our God was upon her (Nehemiah 2:8), the Supreme Being, Ruler granted her requests; even though she was always in pain, but she is overcome, in 1Co.10:13 saying, No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- Don’t complain! The secret is not going to complain, don’t go for some one to complain, just staying in pray, the favor will follow you up. The only way out is quit talking about the negative and start thinking that God is already turned it over, you are overcome! “Father, thank you that I am a victor and not victim.” Ps. 71:14 saying, ‘But as for me, I shall always have hope; I will praise you more and more.’ Or saying, ‘Father, I believe that you are arranging right people at the right time to come to help me.’
For example, Daniel gave God’s praise so the lion did not eat him; you may have to sit back with no complain.
When I was teaching Line Dancing and singing song with acting out, my feet and legs were too tired for standing up all day long, I said, ‘God thank you take me out of the ministry, and the gracious hand of God is raining down. ’
- Fulfill the Vision: Nehemiah had a dream that God put for him to rebuild the city, people thought he could not do, when his friend question, ‘How you can handle?’, He was focusing that God can do for him, hoping that cloud built up and bring it down. The gracious hand of God is in you, you are talent, and you are created. Every one will became the person God created you to be, because God had a plan for you, Jeremiah 29:11 ‘For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ’ Therefore, you can fulfill the vision which He put into your mind.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart: There was a boy blocked a car coming through; I saw a man asked him, ‘Do you believe that I can hit your father?’ He said, ‘My father can screech you into pieces...” This boy believed his father; our Heavenly Father even stronger than the earthly father, we should trust Him all. Pr. 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Pr. 3:6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. [Or will direct your paths,]
Ps. 81:10, God saying, “I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.” He will fill the favor to you, you want everything belong to you that wish will come true.
Point: 1. Praise: The key is so much praise, full of praise, someone cut your traffic, you said, ‘Praise the Lord,’ I know God has something better. All the time your mind is thinking...Even you got a spot to park your car, you praise God. I heard someone told me that God is touching my tear but He is not moving my tear. When you start to praise, your house is a house of praise, your car is a place for praise, expecting His favor, when you just turning around, ‘Father, thank your help.’ When you said that you can take up your umbrella, it rains so hard, because He wants to rain down so much for you. Even you have too many obstacles, you just praise God, and you learn you are different. You can develop the cloud, by keeping praise, form some cloud, when that cloud is so full, it is going to fall down the rain to bless you. He is going to full out the blessing that you will receive. God said, you are always blossom, you are the favorite one.
2. Thanks: ‘Father, I want to thank you for raining down so many super opportunities.’ God is going to give you a new idea, how could this be, the gracious of favor is raining down the super nature opportunities belong to you.
3. Vision: You have to have vision that God is big enough to fix your problem. ‘Father, thank you for your UN stopping of favor, by saying that the cloud is grinding to rain out the blessing. The gracious had of God upon you, It is going to happen, when God bless His favor, that is the favor of Almighty God.
Let’s do your part! Develop the cloud; keeping praise, always thanks to God and no any complain; to have vision, planning for your future; form some cloud, when that cloud is so full, it is going to fall down the rain to bless you. May God bless you all.